Located in the heart of the Canal Park fishing fleet, the fishing vessel Reel Nauti is a 33 foot 1989 Trojan International Express. A co build with renowned boat builder Bertram in Hatteras, NC she boasts a stable 13 foot beam. Although she was built for the ocean, the Reel Nauti calls Lake Superior home.
Powered by twin 454 Crusaders she can run faster than most and get us to where we need to be to catch fish quickly. As well as get back to port in inclement weather.
As with all of the boats in the Canal Park fishing fleet, we are licensed for up to 6 anglers, your captain and a first mate. Should you be in need of accommodating more than 6 don’t hesitate to call. We work closely with some of the best boats in our port.
New for 2017, we have added a removable full enclosure to the Bridge to keep you and your guests out of the elements.
Some equipment on board:
- Sirius Marine Weather overlay with storm and lightning warning
- Ship to shore radio
- Cell Phone
- Broadband Radar
- Color Sonar
- Coast Guard Approved Life Jackets
- Auto Pilot
- Electric Downriggers
- Trolling Speed Indicator and water temperature-Surface and Sub-Surface
- A full array of Okuma and Shimano fishing rods and reels paired with 17# mono, braid, leadcore, wire & copper set ups.
- 50lbs of tackle (not including the kitchen sink).
Some of the other comforts you will find:
- A Clean & Private Bathroom
- Chargers avialable for just about every type of phone
- CD Player with Ipod dock
- Fish Cooler & Ice
- Plenty of room including two sitting areas, one with a table
- Cards & Cribbage Board
- Running water
- Flat Screen TV
- Cheap Sunglasses (not the lure)
Additionally, your captain takes your safety seriously! Not only is he a Duluth charter fishing guide based in Canal Park, he is the Commander of the Duluth Sail & Power Squadron, a National Volunteer Educational Organization focused on teaching boating safety you can rest assured that his first priority is to give his customers a productive & safe experience.