Trips & Rates
|Per Boat (1-6 people)|
|½ Day (5 Hours)||$700|
|Full Day (8 Hours)||$1100|
|Trophy Trip (10 Hours, 40 mile Outer Island run)||$1300|
|Scenic Islands Cruises (2 hr min)||$300/hour|
We understand that you have choices when it comes to booking a Bayfield Fishing Charter. Rest assured that when you fish with us, you are our first priority. Not only do we get you on fish, but we do it in a safe & professional manner on quality fishing vessels.
Where do our trips go?
- As a Bayfield fishing charter located in Red Cliff we chase all over the islands to find the fish you are looking for.
- Dependent on the time of year we may be fishing close to Red Cliff or further out in the Apostle Islands,
- We can also customize the trip for you to go near some of the most picturesque areas of the Apostle Island lake shore.
When do our fishing trips in the Apostle Islands depart?
- Half Day trips (5 hours) are available at 6:00am & 1:00pm. (Evening trips are often available starting at 3:00pm, give us a call as these are not listed on our calendar)
- Full Day Trips start at 6:00am and return at 2:00pm.
- Custom trips including overnight island excursions available. Please call for your quote.
What to bring?
- Valid state of Wisconsin fishing license including Great Lakes Trout Stamp.
- Warm clothes, fishing in the Apostle Islands can be an experience in temperature changes so dress in layers. We often greet the morning with a brisk chill and as it warms up throughout the day you may find yourself wishing you brought shorts.
- Refreshments and snacks.
- Soft soled shoes.
- CD’s and or IPOD (Captain reserves the right to change the music to encourage the bite).
- Cooler to bring your catch home with you (you may leave this in your vehicle).
There you have it, all that is left is to give Captain Tom a call or book your vacation online below!