Apostle Islands Fishing Fleet
Located in the heart of the Apostle Islands fishing grounds. The fishing vessel Reel Nauti is a 33 foot, 1989 Trojan International Express. As a co-build with renowned boat builder Bertram in Hatteras, NC she boasts a stable 13 foot beam.
Although she was built for the ocean, the Reel Nauti calls the Bayfield area home and enjoys cruising the Apostle Islands fishing with clients.
Powered by twin 454 Crusaders she can run faster than most and get us to where we need to be to catch fish quickly. Additionally she will get back to port in inclement weather.
A 3100 Tiara Open, this boat builder is known for luxury fishing yachts. The SBK Reloaded is equipped to handle big water on Lake Superior. As a 31′ yacht with it’s twin diesel engines, she can get you to the fishing grounds quick and comfortably. This boat is well suited for most elements and provides a clean stable platform to get you on fish.
With modern electronics and gear, the Filet Show is a premiere fishing vessel for Apostle Islands fishing!
As with all of the boats in the Apostle Islands Charter Fishing fleet, we are licensed for up to 6 anglers, your captain and a first mate. Should you be in need of accommodating more than 6 don’t hesitate to call. We work closely with some of the best boats in our port.
Some equipment on board:
- Sirius Marine Weather overlay with storm and lightning warning
- Ship to shore radio
- Cell Phone
- Broadband Radar
- Color Sonar
- Coast Guard Approved Life Jackets
- Auto Pilot
- Electric Downriggers
- Trolling Speed Indicator and water temperature-Surface and Sub-Surface
- A full array of Okuma and Shimano fishing rods and reels paired with 17# mono, braid, leadcore, wire & copper set ups.
- 50lbs of tackle (not including the kitchen sink).
Some of the other comforts you will find:
- A Clean & Private Bathroom
- Chargers available for just about every type of phone
- CD Player with Ipod dock
- Fish Cooler & Ice
- Plenty of room inside for in climate weather
- Cards & Cribbage Board
- Running water
- Cheap Sunglasses (not the lure)
Additionally, your captains take your safety seriously! Not only is Captain Tom a Bayfield charter fishing guide based in Red Cliff, he is the past Commander of the Duluth Sail & Power Squadron, a National Volunteer Educational Organization focused on teaching boating safety you can rest assured that his first priority is to give his customers a productive & safe experience.